Wednesday, September 14, 2011

#9...#9...#9...

Sometimes, we have to change to simply avoid becoming stagnant. I like to learn new things, and I need a change in my life if I'm going to stay sane & keep my wife sane.

I hate school.

Can't I just go, learn some cool stuff, and get a diploma? I like too many things to concentrate on one program. I like art (illustration), woodworking & carving, writing, the english language, grammar, poetry, food, firefighting, fighting, nature (!).

I took Soils & Vegetation at CCSU my freshman year. It was a great class, if a little dry. I did my final paper on Black Walnut Blight.

If I have to take another Freshman Composition class I'll stab myself in the eye with my #2 pencil.

If I could stick with Creative Writing past the Intro classes I think I'd be fine. The Intro classes are always 90% kids who don't even have a concept of comma usage & think it's going to be an easy "A". Then there's you and one other who are actually trying. It sucks a whole lot.

I got a new tattoo Monday. It's my ninth. It was fairly spontaneous for a tattoo. And for me. But it was a change, and it felt great.

No comments:

Post a Comment